Hi Juergen,

On 23.12.2011 13:35, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi all,

before i will leave for a short Christmas break i would like to share
some thoughts with you about the last months, my private expectations,
and my wishes for the next year.

[..]

And not everything is bad. With the IP cleanup we really cleaned up many
things and Armin's replacement for svg import/export is the best
solution we ever had for OpenOffice and with the biggest potential for
further improvements. All this is really motivating for the future!

Exactly. I already have some todos and plans for DrawingLayer and friends. Let's move on :-)

[..]

I wish you all merry Christmas, enjoy the days, take your own break too,
load your batteries for our next challenge in 2012.

Juergen, thanks for this excellent post, I am with You in all points. You hit the nail for me and I'm curious if my thoughts are still free or someone is CC'ing them :-)

Best wishes to You and I hope You get some rest!
Not only for You, but for all which were involved.
Phew, what busy last months...

Regards

Juergen

Sincerely,