Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011 schrieb TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>:
> On 12/23/2011 10:02, Dave Fisher wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 23, 2011, at 4:17 AM, Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
>>
>>> Just a quick question: will the "http://api.openoffice.org/..."-links
like e.g.
>>> "
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/embed/Storage.html";
and the like keep on
>>> working? (These are the Javadoc-like HTML-based documentations of all
the UNO classes, which is very

http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/embed/Storage.htm

>> Either will work. The discussion has been that release for the api will
remain on www.openoffice.org while eventually the api docs for the trunk
will be on on the project site.

>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>

> Very good to know. The wiki (Developers' Guide, Basic Guide) has a /lot/
of links like that.

The Cross references between the DevGuide and the IDL reference was a major
feature and we have introduced different tags that result in different
links back to the docu from the generated reference. I can explain this
later in detail ...

But so far O never found the time to finished my work on a wiki bot. The
bot should collect the tags from the related DevGuide pages a
D should create an input file for the autofocus tool which generates the
docu.

There is still some work to do....

Juergen