On 01/ 5/12 04:08 AM, L'oiseau de mer wrote:
If it hasn't currently a volunteer in Solaris Intel, maybe Andrew Rist
and Mouette Yang (me) can do.
But Solaris Sparc.....  Mmm....  if anyone can provide Sparc Machine,
we can help this platform.

Maybe I can jump in here.  As seen in my other posts I'm attempting to compile
AOO on Solaris 11, X64.

I have a Blade 2500 I haven't booted for a year.  Maybe its time to set it up
for AOO.  Right now Solaris 10 is on it.  I would imagine I need to download
Solarisstudio 12.3 and go through the initial motions, plus more, as Solaris 11
has most of the libraries there by default.  So after a successful compile in
Solaris 11, X64, I'll take the plunge and see whats needed.

Paul