Hi *,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Who are our projects BZ admins? Are there remaining issues.

No idea if there are any, at least the contact given on the bugzilla
page itself to report problems is a black hole, no response nor fixin
ghte reported problem (xmlrpc).
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201111.mbox/%3CCAOPHaVRC6ZqZMX_XVNeivYFQR6sq_ucdtqjWcE3xPtF-zVd5%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
It has been suggested that infra issues via jira are necessary to get
in touch with the AOOo-bugzilla admins, but issues.apache.org/ooo/
still reads:
"This is Apache OOo Bugzilla: the Apache OOo podling bug system. In
case of problems with the functioning of Apache OOo Bugzilla, please
contact bugzilla-ad...@apache.org. Please Note: this e-mail address is
only for reporting problems with Apache OOo Bugzilla. Mail about any
other subject will be silently ignored."

But that's a detail, and I already took the non-response as an
implicit WONTFIX - but as you brought up the topic...

ciao
Christian