Hi Shane,

I started to edit a first blog now. I already found out how to upload a picture, but when inserting it I just get a thumbnail previwe which can be clicked and leads to a page showing the image. Since I have explaining text in the blog below the image, is it possible to see the foll sized image in the blog? Is there a way to insert it to achieve that..?

I hope You know about this or someone else may know. Help appreciated!