Hi Arthur,

+1 for nl.

Best regards, Oliver.

On 16.01.2012 22:56, Arthur Buijs wrote:
How can I help to add _nl to this list?

-- Arthur

-----Original message-----
To:     ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org;
From:   Jürgen Schmidt<jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Sent:   Mon 16-01-2012 18:08
Subject:        Re: [BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on
revision r1231878
On 1/16/12 12:24 PM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Hi,

On 16.01.2012 10:37, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi Oliver, Ariel,

i submitted minor branding relevant changes to get an impression how
it can look
like (nothing 100#% final if decide to change it).

I would like to propose that we prepare a new set of developer
snapshots based
on this version.

I have already started to build ...

- openofficedev_en-US
- a multilingual office - openofficedev_en-US_de_fr_es_it_ja_zh-CN_pt-BR
- language packs
ooodevlanguagepack_de
ooodevlanguagepack_fr
ooodevlanguagepack_es
ooodevlanguagepack_it
ooodevlanguagepack_ja
ooodevlanguagepack_zh-CN
ooodevlanguagepack_pt-BR
- sdkoodev

If you have time it would be perfect if you can provide the windows
and Linux
builds.

I have started the preparation (update local repository) of these builds
and will start building soon.

great, let me know when the builds are available and i will extend the
new wiki page
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Develop
er+Snapshots)
where I have already linked to my MacOS developer snapshots.

@Ariel: please let me know if you can't provide new builds based on this
revision. I will then setup my vbox to prepare the new builds.

I think it would be perfect when we try to provide new builds at least
once a week (for example on Monday/Tuesday) based on the same revision.
This way we can ensure that others can start with testing already and
that we have a more or less aligned and coordinated process to provide
these snapshot builds until we have build-bots for all platforms available.

Juergen

Best regards, Oliver.