On 1/26/2012 11:34 PM, Christoph Jopp wrote:
Hi Andrew,

thank you for checking in the Netbeans Plugin.

I'm just a little bit confused because the headers of the java files
show now the Apache License 2.0 whereas a file called license.txt only
mentions the use under LGPL 2.1

Should this change or go away?
Or do I miss something?
I believe that would be me who missed something.
Andrew

(go ahead and change license.txt if you want - otherwise, it's in the queue)

Thank you
Christoph