On 1/31/2012 20:55, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
TJ Frazier wrote:
SYMPA sends me these messages, but when I try to follow the links, I get
a 404 on the Apache server. Perfectly reasonable, since I need to reach
Kenai/SYMPA. Does somebody have to play with the redirects, or can I do
something in my hosts file (I'm probably the only one who needs this)?

Honestly I never tried to access pages to manage bouncing subscribers,
but you can manage subscribers (after making the obvious replacements)
at addresses like
http://openoffice.org/projects/it/lists/qa/subscribers
(replace it -> documentation and qa -> authors or whatever you need).

This still doesn't answer your question completely, because it lists all
subscribers and not only the bouncing ones. But you won't need any
tweaks to your hosts file to reach this page.

Regards,
Andrea.

Thanks, Andrea, that is indeed the page I usually use for moderating:
http://openoffice.org/projects/documentation/lists
but I can't get all the way to SYMPA from there.
/tj/