On 02/02/2012 03:04 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 2/1/12 8:49 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:
Hi all,

It looks like the netbeans integration code uses some depricated API's
that are no longer shipped with Netbeans 7. One example is
org.netbeans.editor.Settings.

I will begin work on this updating this unless someone has already
started.

One question is should we tag a version of this code where it was for
Netbeans 6.9 for history's sake?

Yes, I think that would make sense.

I'll create the tag later today.

It's often not easy to follow every API change in NetBeans, we tried it
in the past but were not able to do it from a time perspective ;-)

If you need some help or have questions feel free to ask me.

Thank you. I found a transition guide for this change that I will use as a guide to begin but I will probably have a few questions :)

Juergen

Best regards,
Carl