checked first thing this morning - no more porn, but then again not a
mirror any longer either so should still come off the listing.

I don't know if anyone has checked all the other links - if not I can do
that and believe I have all the access rights needed to edit the page.
Though in long run not sure that is staying, ASF has a different set of
mirrors if not mistaken.

//drew