Although I never saved the document I will create a bug for ooo-bugzilla.

Thanks of the assistance and will provide the link to the bug report so
that everyone can vote for this issue.

On Thursday, February 2, 2012, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> submitting a new issue is not really complicate, when bugzilla is
available (right now I can't reach bugzilla)

> You have already a document to reproduce the bug.
>
> - create a new issue
> - add an appropriate subject
> - select component "impress" or "presentation" -> I don't know how we
have named it and bugzilla can't be reached ;-)
> - select a prio, I would say 3 because it is no severe issue (from my pov)
> - select target 3.4
> - let the default owner, so that somebody can pick it up. Remember we
don't have any default owners anymore, as long as some volunteers step in
for specific areas.

--
Best,
Michael