Hi Regina,

Thanks a lot, taking a look. I have to investigate into helpcontent2 first, I do not know the mechanisms there :-)

Sincerely,
        Armin

On 07.02.2012 15:45, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

the attached patch adds extended tips for the drop drown lists for
corner and cap style in the line property dialog. It belongs to
main\helpcontent2\source\text\shared\01\05200100.xhp

The technical part should be correct, but please review the linguistic
aspect. I'm German and therefore my English might sound strange.

The relevant texts are for corner style:
Select the shape to be used at the corners of the line. In case of a
small angle between lines, a mitered shape is replaced with a beveled
shape.

and for cap style:
Select the style of the line end caps. The caps are added to inner
dashes as well.

Kind regards
Regina

--