On 25/01/2012 drew wrote:
I would like to get a copy of the Drupal code currently running the
extension and template sites.

It is probably still early: while they are still very good solutions, the Extensions and Templates sites as they are now will need security updates and stabilization fixes before they can be deployed elsewhere.

And probably only the Templates site is designed so that it can be installed on another site; as far as I know, Extensions was being updated in the same direction (i.e., from a site-specific setup to a generic setup) but I don't know how much of it was actually done.

Regards,
  Andrea.