Hi Drew,

On 09.02.2012 20:05, drew wrote:
Hi,

Worked on the logo and banner, etc yesterday.

There was a request for something more square and that ended up getting
me to think about a more squarish layout - so I put together a variant
of the incubator tag line.

http://lo-portal.us/temp/logo2.png

Very nice. Do you have this as SVG? I would like to play around with it with our new SVG integration and check how smaller visualizations would look like. Thanks!

The only real change to the Apache OpenOffie part is a slight increase
of the space between the words Apache and OpenOffie.

So - for the baseline logo then I have the color, b+W and grayscale
wrapped up I think, minus just a couple of 300dpi png files suitable for
printing.

Will finish that this afternoon and send in - if anyone wants that
variation included, let me know and I'll include that also.

Thanks,

//drew

Sincerely,
        Armin