Hello;

After closing a bugzilla issue I received a very well
presented and reasonable request:
______

Thanks Pedro for pushing the patch.
I'm glad that this long time issue was solved. Soon I would
like to contribute more patches to OpenOffice.

I spend a lot of hours to fix this issue.

Could you please add my name to the list of contributor?
______

This is the type of contributors we need, and it's the
kind of people I would like to motivate to sign an iCLA
and eventually become an Apache committer.

Perhaps we should establish some policy concerning
the list of contributors (where is it, BTW?); no
idea if we want to distinguish between recent (AOO)
contributors and previous (OOo) contributors.

Pedro.