On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Regina Henschel
<rb.hensc...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in LibreOffice 3.5 some chart features which I have written are integrated.
> See http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5#Calc items Cubic
> Spline, B-Spline, data point markers, and standard palette.
>
> I hope you agree, that they should go into AOO too. When can this happen?

This looks like some cool work.

According to this list, you've already submitted an ICLA:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas

That is great.  That makes it clear that all of your contributions to
the project are under the Apache 2.0 license.

So that gives a few options on how to get this code contributed to
Apache.  As Juergen mentioned, committers can just check the code in
directly.  For other developers your main path is to attach a patch to
a BZ issue or post it to the list (if it was small).

Of course, this can be a pain if you have a lot of LO patches you want
to contribute.  There may be alternative ways of doing this, if your
plan is to make many such patches.