Ah images - ok, I;m a slug.

Anyway - I had include I think replacement options for all of those in
the last file I put to the list..

@Jurgen I thought I sent those to you directly - maybe i didn't

But looking - I've already cleared everything that had to happen today.

-so-

jumped on the IRC channel dev.openoffice.org at freenode (yipper)
- I can let folks review right as I work each item, if anyone is
interested.

I installed the windows binaries the other day and noticed that a few of
the graphics seemed to be off size by a pixel or three - so that is
something to fix.. will try to get through the entire set today.

//drew