Hi Regina,

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 11:51:10PM +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I've copied those files to external\msvcp90 and made a clean build.
> But it breaks again with error message
> ERROR: ERROR: unopkg.exe sync --verbose
> -env:UNO_JAVA_JFW_ENV_JREHOME=true 2>&1 | failed!
> in function: register_extensions
> and the already cited text in log_OOO340_en-US.log
>
> Searching with google I found that others, not connected to
> openoffice and using MSVC directly, have similar problems when
> making a debug build. The advise in those cases was to turn off
> "incremental linking". But I have now knowledge of this.

yes, I've found this too.
According to MSDN docs
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/4khtbfyf%28v=vs.90%29.aspx
the command is /INCREMENTAL:YES|NO
Searching in solenv/inc and solenv/gbuild/platform it seems it is already
set to NO in some places. I doubt this is the root cause of the problem
here, the error also happens now on the build boot:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/58
http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/59

@Andrew: do you have access to the buildboot machine? The log does not
help much in instsetoo_native/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/instsetoo_native/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/util.txt

It would be helpful to also have all the logs in the logging folders: in
this case

C:/Users/buildslave14/slave14/aoo-win7/build/main/instsetoo_native/wntmsci12.pro/OpenOffice/archive/logging/en-US/log_OOO340_en-US.log

They follow the pattern:
instsetoo_native/$INPATH/$TARGET/$PKGFORMAT/logging/$LANG/log_OOO340_$LANG.log
instsetoo_native/$INPATH/$TARGET/$PKGFORMAT/logging/$LANG/fileinfo_$TARGET.log

> My non-pro build was successful in January with revision 1232793.
>
> Any further ideas?

No, sorry. We'll have to wait until tomorrow some of the guys building
in Windows can take a look.
It looks like something got broken recently: IIRC the build boot *did*
some successful builds.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile