Hi Andre and Pedro

> Yes, and it does not work so well on Mac either.  It does not even
> follow the Linux naming scheme (see the 0 in libapr-1.so.0.4.5? I do
> not know where that does come from.)
It came from "libtool".
Usually it is included in the tar ball, but it pick up from system's libtool
(e.g. /usr/bin/libtoo, /usr/local/bin/libtool, /sw/bin/libtool or
/opt/local/bin/libtool...)
Therefore, we cannot change the version number easily.

Pedro:
In this case, we should use FreeBSD style naming for shared libs. Therefore
patching scp2 is easier and better solution...

Thanks
 Nakata Maho