Am 02.03.12 09:21, schrieb Andre Fischer:
On 02.03.2012 02:19, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi at all

I just import the date... takes same time but it works now.

That is great news. Could you describe in a few words how you did that, either here on the list or in the wiki ([1])? I would like to understand how it works.
I will documenting this later, but it's verry easy.

One Problem I have with the helpcontent2. I don't know if I can add this without problem to the OOo Project without crashing the ui content. I will try this on the VM now. Workaround would be to create a additional project ooo_help (or samething like that).

If we put it under OOo (if possible) then we will have Help content and UI all in one project, I don't know if that is a good idea. Please give feedback about it.

Gruss Raphael