On 3/2/12 4:05 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:01 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 3/2/12 3:49 PM, FR web forum wrote:
Hello,
On Pootle> svx / source / intro.po
We have the #1 string with:
Copyright © 2000, 2011 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
reserved.\n
This product was created by %OOOVENDOR, based on OpenOffice.org.\n
OpenOffice.org acknowledges all community members, especially those
mentioned at\n
http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html.

What is the right text?

####
Copyright © 2012 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
This product was created by Apache Software Foundation, based on Apache
OpenOffice.
Apache OpenOffice acknowledges all community members, especially those
mentioned at http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html.
###

Forget this, it is from the About box.
ok, time for coffee, I was completely confused. It is the about box string. grrrr

But again right now I think it is not the best time to start with
translation until we have ensured that the English sources are up-to-date.

But this is still true, let us check the English sources first

Juergen

Juergen

I think we shouldn't do too much right now without having the latest
English resources available for translation.

We have to create an English source po file as soon as possible based on
the current source tree.

Juergen