Am 03/02/2012 10:49 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:
In order prevent this cleanup task again and again (for the next weeks, new
releases, etc.)

-and-

To take the discussions into this ML and out of our BZ.

Is it possible to disable the "release blocker" flag for everyone's use?
When only a few people can set the flag to "+" then we can discuss first on
the ML and when we have consensus it will be set to "+".

Right now only those in the "relman" group can +grant or -deny the
"release blocker" flag.  There are only 8 people in that group right
now.

OK, then it was maybe just a subjective feeling that the flag was more stressed than necessary in the last few days/weeks. Or there is at least a difference between the "?" and the "+" / "-" status.

Marcus

Anyone in the "canconfirm" group is able to request this flag.  Not
everyone is a member of "canconfirm".  There are only 559 members,
mainly those who had elevated permissions in the legacy BZ instance.
It also includes everyone with an Apache email address.

So I think we're doing what you are suggesting.  We're discussing the
bugs where someone has requested "release blocker" status, and then
decided whether to grant or deny that status.

What do you think?

Discuss now, discuss later, it is all the same thing, right?

-Rob

Marcus