Hi Rob,

Rob Weir schrieb:
I am working on a blog post that will feature a timeline showing what
we have accomplished since the project has started.  Obviously a
timeline is based on dates and events.  The ones have so far are here.

Any errors that pop out?

Any additional accomplishments I should highlight in the timeline?

Some times I am missing dates for include:

date Japanese list started
date Italian list started

(has German list started?)

Yes, the list is started. Subscribe of members can begin.

dates for milestones with the freeBSD and OS/2 ports

Probably missing some buildbots

Missing date for "copyleft" free milestone?

Any others?

I would mention the first new feature compared with OOo3.3. As far as I know it is the svg-import filter by Armin in r1220836 at 2011-12-19.

Kind regards
Regina

It looks really cool seeing this plotted graphically.   We've
accomplished quite a lot.

-Rob

Enter Incubation        Jun 13 2011

Confluence Wiki Jun 19 2011
Bugzilla migrated       Aug 03 2011

Source code checked in  Aug 29 2011

Blog created    Sep 09 2011
Download archives secured       Oct 24 2011

Marketing list created  Oct 26 2011

Community Forums migrated       Oct 30 2011

Wiki migrated   Oct 30 2011
Linux 64-bit Buildbot   Nov 25 2011

Pootle  Dec 11 2011
Website moved to Apache Dec 26 2011

First dev snapshot build        Jan 16 2012

All initial committers processed        Jan 18 2012

Windows Buildbot        Feb 08 2012

Extensions site migrated        Feb 26 2012