Hi,

On 08.03.2012 15:39, Herbert Duerr wrote:
I have figured out that under Windows the call to a certain ODBC method
is destroying somehow the stack. During setup of the method call the
pointer to the stack memory are changed.
Does somebody has further insight in this area - using ODBC in C++
program code under Windows?

I bet that it has to do with system DLLs employing the pascal calling convention
vs. C calling convention.

Herbert is right - the used calling convention when calling ODBC methods is
wrong.

Unfortunately, I myself introduced this issue by the patch to update the unixODBC header files in early Oct. last year due to licensing issues.

Fix will be commited soon - kudos goes to hdu.

Best regards, Oliver.