2012/3/11 Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>:

> [...]

I mean the right to push the "submit" button of the pootle interface
when trying to modify a string. This leads to overwriting the previous
translation.

> To me it means submit a translation for approval by a committer, without such
> approval it does nothing and harms nothing. Why are you against such actions
> whilst the rest of the people in this thread are trying to open up access
> even more?

You are talking about the "suggest" feature (and button). Right now
anybody can overwrite the translations without logging in at all.
I am favorable to open up access but only to translators, not everyone.

Paolo