On 12/01/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 10/12/2011 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 04/12/2011 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
After coordinating with Gianluca about some details, I've just opened
the issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-117
As you can see at the link above, we won't get an answer before the end
of 2011. This is reasonable, the issue is complex
And, always at the link above, you can now see that it seems there's
enough consensus for approving the bundle of GPL dictionaries

And this is finally approved! Let me thank Gianluca Turconi for his assistance with legal details.

Since all mechanisms to easily bundle dictionaries are in place, I'm hopeful that we can try and include the Italian dictionaries from
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/node/1204
in some of the next builds; we are of course ready to test them.

Regards,
  Andrea.