On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 18:18 +0100, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 17.03.12 17:09, schrieb drew jensen:
> > On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 08:52 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
> >> Is anyone here capable of changing the landing page for the support forums?
> >>
> >> http://user.services.openoffice.org/
> >>
> >> The underlying links have Apache branding but not this first page, which is
> >> still Oracle. If this has already been addressed/discussed and I missed the
> >> answer, my apologies.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> > Yes, it was noted and I raised my hand to see after it - and didn't -
> > thanks for the poke..
> >
> > Ah - well, I've actually got a static html page that could be a
> > replacement, I think pretty much ready to go.
> >
> > I suppose the quickest way forward today would be to put it up, as a
> > mockup, on the web so folks (here and with a note to the forums) could
> > take a quick gander  - assuming it looks good to others, then I suppose
> > I should attach it to a JIRA issue..I would guess.
> +1 You can also use the existing page as template. If you sameone have a
> proposal, I can do the change on the Forum VM, I have shell accass.

oK - great, the old page used the style sheets from the old OO.o site -
I am fiddling with what I have here, now, what I've done is taken the
file ooo.css from the new site and just making the necessary changes to
use a copy of that for the styles - I'm not sure that is even no the VM,
but if not I suppose it should be..

So - it's not quite right just now
- I've got the navigation, footer and content sections looking good,
working on the header section..shouldn't take long - I'll put a link
here and the forum, as I said, and then sure I can just shoot it to you
for final deployment.

//drew