On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Jürgen Schmidt
<jogischm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> based on the analysis [1] of Andre and the feedback I got from Raphael,
> Pavel, Claudio I would like to propose the following approach to bring our
> AOO project on the Apache Pootle server into a well defined state.

> We have 2 projects, one for UI and one for Help. I think that is a good
> schema that we should use in the future as well. For the future I would
> propose a schema where we have a 2 projects. One for the last stable version
> to allow translators to finish their translation work for a stable release.
> And a second working project that we use for continuous integration and
> ongoing translation work.
>
> Something like
> aoo34     - Apache OpenOffice 3.4 UI
> aoo34help - Apache OpenOffice 3.4 Help
>
> aoo40 - Apache OpenOffice 4.0 UI
> aoo40 - Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Help

I like this idea.  We might even extend it in the future if we have
the concept of a Long Term Support (LTS) release that we want to
maintain for a longer period of time.   Then we could have three
projects in Pootle:

1) Current, ongoing work

2) Most recent release

3) Most recent LTS release

But we can start with just 1 & 2 for now.

-Rob