On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 11:06 +0800, Kevin Grignon wrote:
> Dave and Drew,
>
> Hey there, my name is Kevin and I'm new to the effort. I'll like to
> contribute to the branding, UI styling and user experience moving forward.
>
> I've taken a look at the logos proposal pages, and their are some great
> elements. I'm having a hard time selecting which is most appropriate
> because I'm unclear on the design brief. In other words, what is the
> message? what are the requirements? and ultimately? what are the criteria
> for success for the logo elements.
>
> Is there a wiki page that captures this information? If not, could you
> share your thoughts?
>
> Regards,

Hi Kevin, Dave, et al

@Kevin, thanks for the questions, very much.

Now if only there were some good answers...

Speaking only from what I've been putting up the idea(s) that I try to
keep in mind are:

Change as evolution over revolution.

One community member, Graham Lauder, has done I think I think are
putting forward the idea of more radical change, from the perspective of
visual branding. I believe he, maybe someone else, has started putting
together some wiki pages covering a branding language - that needs to be
expanded most likely.

Anyway - I mostly just wanted to ping back and say that this is
something that needs attention and look forward to new ideas and
efforts...so welcome!

Best wishes,

//drew