Yakov Reztsov wrote:
I decided to check  dictionary from Apache SVN.  (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016)
I downloaded the source from SVN.
But did not find the file th_ru_RU_v2.idx
Maybe it has to be generated during the build process?
Checked that in the dictionary for the German equivalent file is present (this
thesaurus index file).
Generated with the help of his MyThes and assembled a complete test version of
the dictionary.

Index files could be generated at build time, but OpenOffice.org historically did not do it, preferring to use pre-built files. And now that included dictionaries must be packaged as verbatim extensions, we will surely need to package the index file in the extensions rather than generating it at build time.

Regards,
  Andrea.