Hello

With the new Alv2 headers in XML files Shell escape will fail on OpenSolaris.

 13 Entering /build/aoo-build/ooo/main/io/inc
 14
 15
 16 Entering /build/aoo-build/ooo/main/io/source/connector
 17
 18 Syntax error unexpected element in file:
../../unxsols4.pro/misc/connectr.xml in line 2.
 19 dmake:  Error code 3, while making 'Shell escape'
 20

I'm glad to help with any additional information or tests.

I reverted all revisions that added a header to XML files, which solved the
problem for now.

Best,
        Jean-Louis

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs, Software Engineer