Hello

I have the following error when compiling CoinMP.cpp

"CoinMP.h", line 114: Error: Multiple declaration for COIN_MSGLOG_CB.
"CoinMP.h", line 120: Error: Multiple declaration for COIN_LPITER_CB.
"CoinMP.h", line 127: Error: Multiple declaration for COIN_MIPNODE_CB.
"CoinMP.h", line 131: Error: Multiple declaration for MSGLOGCALLBACK.
"CoinMP.h", line 136: Error: Multiple declaration for ITERCALLBACK.
"CoinMP.h", line 142: Error: Multiple declaration for MIPNODECALLBACK.
6 Error(s) detected.
gmake[3]: *** [CoinMP.lo] Error 1

I think I found the problem in CoinMP.h:

109 #ifdef __cplusplus
110 extern "C" {
111 #endif

Here __cplusplus is not defined, I tested that with a #error. I don't know a
good solution. Probably the best one is to define it via CPPFlags. If you need
to look for an alternative define, I use Solaris Studio. I'm glad to help with
more information or tests.

Best,
        Jean-Louis

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs, Software Engineer