Hi all,

On the current front page of nl.openoffice.org, which I am starting to update, it is explained how OpenOffice.org is both the name of our project and our product.

I am not sure whether this is still accurate. In various places in the software, such as the general starting screen and the "about"-dialog, it appears to be presented quite prominently as Apache OpenOffice (or Apache Open Office?).

On the other hand in the software and on the website the product is still mostly referred to as OpenOffice.org.

Are we going to change the name or stick with the old one?
IMO using both sends out a confusing message.

--
Vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Simon Brouwer