Hi Drew
Thank you for your help. I do not connect to any database.
I just want to log all function calls during startup AOO. I corrected a bit the
source code - and AOO falls, cause I can't understand why I want to see the
order of function calls, and find which function error. Analyzing the sources I
couldn't find a reason, but I noticed that everywhere there are macros in the
code - RTL_LOGFILE_TRACE () or RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT () and etc. and it seems to
me that they can use to track where the error occurs.
Is this possible?