From: Gianluca Turconi [mailto:g...@letturefantastiche.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 00:13
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions

In data 02 aprile 2012 alle ore 17:30:40, Andre Fischer <a...@a-w-f.de> ha
scritto:

> Added English dictionary (plain en, no -US or other) for Italian UI.
>  If (when) your factions come to an agreement, let me know.

The Italian users, who have answered to my question, prefer the light
solution (Italian + English only).

So you can keep things how they are now.

Anyway, it would be interesting to me to know why the "en" dictionary has
not a nation suffix even though it seems being an American English
dictionary only.

Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:
http://www.letturefantastiche.com/