Thank you very much, Regina!

I just noticed that the AOO open all documents in one process, it became
interesting.
But I would like to write code that would do so would AOO every single
document open in a single process)))
I began to look as it does AOO, found the function OfficeIPCThread ::
EnableOfficeIPCThread (), changed code a bit.
But it didn't work -  first document is opened, while others will not open.
AOO gives a messgebox

                 The application cannot be started.
                 [context = "user"] caught unexpected exception! (user - my
account in system, system - Ubuntu)

I have no much experience in this question in particular and programming in
general. If anyone will be willing to help with this - I will be very
happy!
Regards,
Nikolay

10 апреля 2012 г. 21:09 пользователь Regina Henschel <