On 04/11/12 09:48, Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs wrote:
Hello

I did that error when copy&pasting the path in the mail. The file actually is

main/sal/osl/unx/system.h

So the build-system should define OLD_SHADOW_API on OpenSolaris?

Best,
        Jean

The outdated OpenGrok didn't find the OLD_SHADOW_API :(

Let's see:

> grep -R OLD_SHADOW_API main/*
sal/osl/unx/security.c:#ifdef OLD_SHADOW_API
sal/osl/unx/security.c:#ifdef OLD_SHADOW_API

apparently no other platform uses OLD_SHADOW_API

I would try to reuse any of these two headers included
in sal/osl/security.c :

#include "system.h"
#include <osl/security.h>

cheers,

Pedro.

On 02.04.2012, at 17:32, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

Hmm... this sounds wrong:for Solaris you should be including
sal/osl/unx/system.hnot the OS2 header.
Pedro.

--- Lun 2/4/12, Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs<jean-louis.fu...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
ha scritto:

Hello
main/sal/osl/os2/system.h
586 #ifdef OLD_SHADOW_API587                 if
(getspnam_r(pszUserName,&spwdStruct, buffer, sizeof buff    er) != NULL)588
#else589                 if (getspnam_r(pszUserName,&spwdStruct, buffer, sizeof
buff    er, NULL) == 0)590 #endif
The build on OpenSolaris 2009.06 fails because it has the 4 param function. I
defined OLD_SHADOW_API and it works. IMO it should be defined by the build-env.
Best,   Jean-Louis

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs, Software Engineer