On 04/14/2012 05:15 PM, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
On Sunday, 15. April 2012 at 01:24, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

I want to commit some features and bug fixes, but want not to do this
immediately before a RC. The danger of producing regressions and
problems is too high.

I suggest that RC gets a branch, so that working on trunk is possible again.

Kind regards
Regina

Hi Regina,
that is planend as Sion as we have a RC. I assume that we can create a branch
this week.

As a tag I would like to propose AOO-340. Any opinions?

Juergen

sounds good to me!

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,