Hi,

we have again to rebuild a new version because we miss a copyright statement for Oracle in the NOTICE file where we currently have a placeholder only. These legal changes are important and we have to fix it for the RC.

Please don't check in any other stuff right now that is not release relevant. Once we have the NOTICE file change we will start a new build and we will create a branch.

For this new build we will also take the new Spanish dictionary for convenience even if it is not critical.

I am uncertain about the changes relating the icon sets. I would prefer if we revert the last changes because I don't see them as critical, at least when they cause a build breaker.

Juergen