Hello
It seems that only first line of suggestions (if any?) is accepted. For example: https://translate.apache.org/fi/OOo_34/translate.html?unit=5750345
is not accepted. And it is long and wrong string.  Mainly correct Finnish
translations in UI are about same length and word count like source.
So there are about ten lines for each of places mentioned: STR_PRINTOPTUI,
SCSTR_PRINT_OPTIONS and RID_PRINTUIOPTIONS.

Regards
Risto

Jürgen Schmidt [jogischm...@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
On 4/17/12 7:52 AM, Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
> Hello again
> Corrections are here:
> sw/source/ui/config.po ID STR_PRINTOPTUI
> sc/source/ui/src.po ID SCSTR_PRINT_OPTIONS
> starmath/source.po ID RID_PRINTUIOPTIONS

can you please verify the changes I have made in Pootle. Especially for sw and starmath.

Juergen