From: Andre Fischer [mailto:a...@a-w-f.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 18:42
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: can not find JRE ?

Hi Simon,

on my machine it looks like this:
after opening Tools->Options->OpenOffice.org->Java it takes a short time
to populate the list of available JREs.  From these I can select the one
to use, no need to enter a path manually.
The paths of some available JREs (all are 32 bit) are

     c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_27\jre
     c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7

Regards,
Andre