On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@apache.org> wrote:
> we already have this one
>
> https://plus.google.com/b/110957008676542606262/

Yes, an account that has been dormant since last November, and which
you have never offered to put under PPMC control.

> please avoid duplicating efforts.

I'm not duplicating a dormant account controlled by a single user.
I'm creating an account that all PPMC members can use.  You've had the
opportunity to do this for many months, but either you did not feel
like or did not think it was important.  You also never thought it
useful to provide project news on that account, point to project blog
posts or do anything that would be part of running a healthy community
project social networking account.

I am not interesting in duplicating that effort.  I am interesting in
doing far, far better.  And I'd welcome you to join with me in doing
this.  Give me you your Google ID and I'll add you as a manager for
this account immediately.

This is not duplicating effort since you have obviously put in nearly
zero effort for your Google+ account.

-Rob