On Monday, 23. April 2012 at 16:18, Stephen Anstey wrote:
> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> Can you please tell me roughly when Apache OpenOffice is going to be released?
>
> Stephen Anstey
I can't say it for sure but you can expect it quite soon. We are currently
reviewing our first release candidate which will be the first at Apache. We are
working to achieve all Apache requirements from the beginning and we are trying
also to provide the quality that you expect from OpenOffice. Please stay tuned
and watch for some announcements here on the list.

Juergen