+1 (PPMC, binding)

and ditto Pedro's and Rob's comments on "we should be proud".

I installed and ran some tests with the 32-bit Linux RPM binary.

I had been using a developer build since Apr 4 (can't note the svn release
number at the moment), and things were looking pretty good then to me.
Today, when I tried to do an "update" to that, I did run into a few issues
and had to un-install the Apr 4 version and clean install this newer
version. However, I think this situation may have been due an initial
installation problem with that older 3.4 install. I will document my
perceptions on openSUSE  in the revised installation instructions and
hopefully some of the other Linux folks and I can work on what's what with
the install.

It's wonderful to see the outcome of all this work come to a successful
conclusion.

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,
Robert Heinlein