On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Daniel Naber <na...@danielnaber.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my extension at [1] is getting spammed with spam comments. Even I as the
> owner of the extension don't seem to have a way to remove those comments.
> Is the site maintained at all? I emailed to the address given on the
> contact page but got no reply. Any idea what to do against the spam? Maybe
> block comments until the are manually marked as non-spam?

Hi Daniel,

Concerning your problem, we disabled the spammers' accounts and will
do our best to make our spam filter more effective. On your page we
deleted also old spam messages (2010 and 2011) and the most recent
ones.

Hope it helps.

Roberto

> Regards
>  Daniel
>
> [1] http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/languagetool
>
> --
> http://www.danielnaber.de
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.