On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Let me update.
> https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/openoffice-org-3-3-0-cd
> We made Rainbow version and Flower version of OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 for
> Windows CD with 18 language packs, source code, SDK and set them in
> slim cases.
> Some schools help distribute these CDs to their students studying
> software and languages.

Do you know what date this event was?

I noticed that the website had a  large increase in visitors from
Japan on April 14th (perhaps April 15th in Japan).

> After Apache OpenOffice 3.4 release we would like to make Apache
> OpenOffice 3.4 for Windows CD.
> May I use "Apache OpenOffice"[1] and "Apache Incubator"[2] logos on CDs?
> [1] http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/OOo_Website_v2_copy.png
> [2] http://incubator.apache.org/images/egg-logo.png

On a CD containing unmodified binary installs from the AOO 3.4
release?  That sounds OK with me.  But please wait for the release to
be actually approved.