On 04/27/2012 01:23 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

On Apr 27, 2012, at 1:12 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

oh boy...I guess I should just take #4 since I've done quite a bit
of work already, but I will only agree to take ownership of this
if:

* the directory structure for the new release is the same as in the
past -- re Jurgen's recent post , and * I have a co-pilot who will
contact infra and get more information from them on why we
shouldn't user closer.cgi and what's involved with an alternate
choice for Apache downloads.

I will co-pilot this one, but may not have time until Monday. Joe
wanted you to hop on the Infra IRC which is something I need to learn
anyway.

OK -- I'm going to add it as a separate item. I tired to get to infra on freenode.net (as instructions say), not freenode.org, the day he sent this but it seemed to have connectivity problems.

Thanks for doing this...I'll add it as an item take the liberty of putting your name by it.

So I am not putting my name next to this one until I hear more
about these two issues.

Regards, Dave