On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 12:40 -0400, Wolf Halton wrote:
> I am attempting to install from a sourceforge download and I would like to
> have one of 2 things.
> 1. a repo to set in my sources.list for Ubuntu 12.04

There is none - but you are welcome to create a PPA for same if you
would like.

> 2. The list of what order to install all these deb packages.

No order is required that I know of - just dpkg -i *.deb works just fine
for me - well, I do install the desktop integration pieces after
installing the main application, but even that could I think be done in
a single command, I just don't.

//drew