Congratulations to all and thanks to Juergen, too. But the words are
not enough; what is, is use.

To that end, I've used the Mac version (and also Linux, though less
so) daily, and it has been great. I've also used it with Google Docs,
with Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, with Calligra (KOffice) and
others. The application has not disappointed and also not crashed. (I
wish I could say the same for other application I find myself using.)

One other point. The release process for OOo was as efficient as it
could be but also painful to many. I don't think that I've heard
similar expressions of frustration and pain here.

That's *great*.

Cheers,
Louis