Rob Weir wrote:
Are you not able to login to Bugzilla?  Did you try resetting your
password?

Note that the BugZilla home page now has wrong instructions:
  --
Please Note: All users with accounts on the legacy OpenOffice.org tracker must reset their passwords to gain access to their old accounts. To reset your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link in the header or footer.

[so far, instruction still apply]

Note: If your user name when the service was hosted at Oracle was "myuser", then your login for the migrated Bugzilla instance will be "myu...@openoffice.org" and e-mail to this address will redirect to the e-mail address associated with your Oracle/OpenOffice.org account pre-migration to the ASF.

[this part is outdated: users should just write their full e-mail address - the real one, not the @openoffice.org alias; at least other users reported that this worked for them; I can't test since I migrated my account months ago]
  Andrea.